Imagine A Prosperous 2021: Create Your Vision Board for Success
Time & Location
About the Event
Imagine A Prosperous 2021: Create Your Vision Board for Success Present by Carrie Asuncion
Carrie, a Mindset Mentor, and Business Success Coach, excels at helping you clarify your goals- so you create a life and business that you love. She combines over 20 years in Human Resources Management, a Master's in Holistic Psychology, and years coaching individuals and groups - to help you BUILD YOUR VISION FOR SUCCESS.
Why A Vision Board?
Creating your personal vision board helps you re-imagine what's next for you. It's a potent ally that helps you retrain your mind & body to look for what "fits" your ideal picture for your life.
Vision boards have helped me & my clients:
* To get paid well to offer transformational retreats around the world -in California, Bali, Sedona, & Isla Mujeres
* Connect to what really matters- Connecting deeply with self, friends & family and finding love
* Create dream jobs, clarity on purposeful work & live and travel to exotic places around the world
Explore what's next for you!
Offered Virtually via zoom:
**Link and password will be in your confirmation email
Come away with your personal vision board for success - includes an abundance of fun, creativity & tools for success!
She will give you tricks to clearing your inner critic and how to best use your finished product.
December 30 from 3:00-5:00pm
Cost: FREE CCCN Members, $15 Non-CCCN Members
This event supports the mission and programs of the Central Coast Childbirth Network, INC, a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
No need to prep. You are welcome to bring images and/or words that inspire you and do it the old fashion way sticking images to a board OR
Set up a free Canva account so she can guide you through the simple process of finding the images online and adding them to a virtual board.
Sponsored by Central Coast Childbirth Network, INC. 501(c)3.
To learn more about CCCN visit Centralcoastchildbirthnetwork.com
Giveaway Prize (Value $245):
See Giveaway Policy for Rules and Restrictions
1. During our 30-45 minute over the phone conversation, you'll get clear on where you want to be (your goals/ vision) & your next steps to get you there! And if it makes sense, we'll explore working together further to get you there. . . Tons of resources to share! (A $225 Value) Donated by Carrie Asuncion, Keys to Empowerment.
2. An 8 Oz. Lavendar 100% soy candle donated by a local small business Ocean View Candle Co. The owner Karla Wenger is a CCCN Member. (Value $20).
- CCCN Member$0$00$0
- Non-CCCN Member$15$150$0